What We Believe
1) We believe in one God maker of all things, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2) We believe that Jesus of Nazareth was the son of God and became incarnate when he was begotten by the Holy Spirit and was born of the Virgin Mary. He is true God and true man.
3) We believe the bible in its entirety is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative written word of God.
4) We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
5) We believe that the only means of personal salvation is through repentance and faith in the precious atoning blood of Jesus Christ.
6) We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by the blood of Jesus, which enables the Christian to live a holy life.
7) We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and in the orderly operation of the spiritual gifts.
8) We believe in divine healing through faith and that healing is included in the atonement.
9) We believe in Water Baptism as a covenant sign of repentance and identification with Jesus Christ's death and burial and resurrection.
10) We believe in the blessed hope, the rapture of the church, and the imminent personal return of Jesus Christ for his church.
11) We believe in world evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the "GREAT COMMISSION" with signs following.
We according to promise, look for the new heaven and new earth wherein righteousness dwelleth.